Friday, September 01, 2017

"Choose Joy" Card using Tammy Tutterow Designs / Five for Fridays

Hello Everyone!  Here we are at Friday again.  You know that means "Five for Fridays" with the Creative Team for Tammy Tutterow Designs.  I always look so forward to this, because I truly look so forward to seeing the things these talented ladies create.


There is a card I created using Tammy's "Choose Joy" stamp.  The leaves are one of Tammy's die designs with Spellbinders and round scalloped die is a Spellbinders.
It's been a while since I've created a square card.  I love creating large square cards like this to add to a gift basket or to add to a gift bag ( without an envelope).
I used Tombow markers for the majority of the coloring and a Copic Cool Gray #3 for the shadowing.
The papers are from Fancy Pants Designs.
Adhesives used - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L


Tammy Tutterow Designs - Choose Joy


Pom Pom Posies



Now, off to see what the other ladies have created. You can check it all out here on Tammy's blog!

As always, thanks so much for taking time to stop by :)


3 comments:

Pat Swearingen said...

great card, love the coloring

Lin said...

I love that you used fall colors for this wonderful card, Vicki! That woodgrain background shows off Tammy's sweet design to perfection!

Catherine said...

Oh Vicki, this is so pretty, I love it! Everything is put together perfectly and I love the fall colors. Beautiful!

Cathie ♥